Staying safe at our venues
Here are some of the steps our venues are taking to ensure your safety:
- Our venues have all completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan, and display relevant signage in foyers, bathrooms and other appropriate areas
- Phase 4 capacities for our venues are displayed as below:
- As of 10 April 2021, 100% capacity for auditorium spaces with fixed, reserved seating
- 1 person per 2sqm for all other areas
- The COVID-19 Hygiene Course has been completed by all staff, and a Hygiene Officer will be present at every performance
- Alcohol based sanitiser in hands-free stations is provided upon entry to the premises and at various key points around the venue
- Floor markings and bollards indicate the appropriate standing distance for any area which requires a queuing system
- There is controlled entry to bar spaces at peak times
- An increased cleaning regime following COVID-19 guidelines is in place
Do not attend the venue if you are unwell
Please do not attend this performance if you are unwell. If you are unwell please contact the venue box office on (08) 6212 9292 prior to the performance to discuss your options, which include ticket exchanges, gift vouchers or a refund.
Contact registers are mandatory at all Perth Theatre Trust venues from 5 December 2020. All Perth Theatre Trust venues will use the SafeWA app and QR codes to register attendance upon arrival at our venues. We encourage you to download and use the SafeWA app. Alternative registration systems will be available if required. Individuals aged 16 years and over need to register contact details. Children (under 16 years) do not need to register their details, but adults that accompany children under 16 are encouraged to register their details. For more information about the SafeWA app, click here.
Until 13 April 2021, Perth Theatre Trust collected attendance records of patrons for contact tracing purposes, and requested the contact details for all patrons when they purchased tickets. The contact information provided will only be used for contact tracing purposes if necessary, is stored securely and will be deleted no less than 28 days after the attendance occurred.
We recommend downloading the State Government's SafeWA app. Click here for more information.
We request you use contactless payment where possible.
We are introducing new ticketing processes!
Our venues are introducing ticketing scanning at our venue. While our front-of-house team members are getting used to the new processes and equipment, checking tickets may take slightly longer and queues may move a bit slower than usual. To reduce delays and congestion please have your tickets ready for scanning. We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for your support.Back to news