Staying safe at our venues
Here are some of the steps our venues are taking to ensure your safety:
- Our venues have all completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan, and display relevant signage in foyers, bathrooms and other appropriate areas
- Phase 4 capacities for our venues are displayed as below:
- 60% maximum capacity for auditorium spaces with fixed, reserved seating
- 1 person per 2sqm for all other areas
- The COVID-19 Hygiene Course has been completed by all staff, and a Hygiene Officer will be present at every performance
- Alcohol based sanitiser in hands-free stations is provided upon entry to the premises and at various key points around the venue
- Floor markings and bollards indicate the appropriate standing distance for any area which requires a queuing system
- There is controlled entry to bar spaces at peak times
- An increased cleaning regime following COVID-19 guidelines is in place
Do not attend the venue if you are unwell
Please do not attend this performance if you are unwell. If you are unwell please contact the venue box office on (08) 6212 9292 prior to the performance to discuss your options, which include ticket exchanges, gift vouchers or a refund.
Perth Theatre Trust maintains attendance records of patrons for contact tracing purposes, and requests the contact details for all patrons at the point of ticket purchase. Please contact the box office on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 6212 9292 if the contact details for you or your guest(s) have changed since booking your tickets, including if your group includes different people. The contact information you provide will only be used for contact tracing purposes if necessary, is stored securely and will be deleted no less than 28 days after the attendance occurred. All Perth Theatre Trust venues retain the right to refuse entry to anyone who has not provided or chooses to provide false contact details.
In addition, contact registers are mandatory at all Perth Theatre Trust venues from 5 December 2020. All Perth Theatre Trust venues will use the SafeWA app and QR codes to register attendance upon arrival at our venues. We encourage you to download and use the SafeWA app. Alternative registration systems will be available if required. Individuals aged 16 years and over need to register contact details. Children (under 16 years) do not need to register their details, but adults that accompany children under 16 are encouraged to register their details. For more information about the SafeWA app, click here.
We recommend downloading the State Government's SafeWA app. Click here for more information.
The venue has limited the amount of tickets available for this event for your health and safety. We encourage you to practice physical distancing with our staff and other patrons where possible, by keeping a distance of 1.5 metres when moving through venue spaces. We ask that your entire group arrives and leaves together to avoid contact with other patrons, and that you use the designated queuing spots on the floor when lining up for the Box Office or bar. While your tickets are reserved seating, should you wish to socially distance from other guests, please see one of our Front of House staff who can assist you with alternative seating options. Please listen to any direction given by our staff. To learn more about physical distancing please click here.
We request you use contactless payment where possible
We are introducing new ticketing processes!
Our venues are introducing ticketing scanning at our venue. While our front-of-house team members are getting used to the new processes and equipment, checking tickets may take slightly longer and queues may move a bit slower than usual. To reduce delays and congestion please have your tickets ready for scanning. We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for your support.
Until 12.01am on Sunday 14 February 2021, Perth is in a post-lockdown transition period.
For performances scheduled to go ahead during this period, the following rules apply:
- Audience members and staff must wear a mask when attending a performance or working. Performers on stage do not need to wear a mask but must wear one backstage as must all backstage crew. Musicians do not need to wear a mask whilst playing their instrument.
- Venue capacities are limited by the 4 square metre rule, up to a maximum of 150.
- Seated service only at hospitality venues.