Pocket Pass FAQ
What is a Pocket Pass?
- The Pocket Pass is the best way to see the King Street Corner Pocket. For $125, the Pocket Pass gives you 10 vouchers to exchange for tickets to the performances you’d like to see. That’s a saving of $25 on the normal price for 10 tickets.
How do I use my Pocket Pass?
- Pocket Pass vouchers can be redeemed at His Majesty’s Theatre Box Office. Each voucher enables the holder to exchange for a single ticket to any standard priced performance during Corner Pocket.
Can I only redeem the Pocket Pass at His Majesty’s Theatre?
- Yes, this is the only box office that will accept the Pocket Pass vouchers.
Can I reserve tickets to a selected performance?
- In fact, it’s best to redeem your vouchers early so that you don’t miss out on a seat to the performance of your choice.
I want to book for multiple shows.
- There is no limit to how you can use your Pocket Pass. You can exchange all of your tickets to a single performance, to 10 different performances, or any combination you like.
Can I use my Pocket Pass for the Closing Night Party?
- No, the Pocket Pass is only able to be redeemed for standard priced performances with a ticket value of $15. As the Closing Night Party ticket costs $30, you will need to purchase tickets for this special event.
Can I use my Pocket Pass for performances at all of the venues?
- Yes, Pocket Passes are not limited to His Majesty’s Theatre, and can be exchanged for performances at Kailis, the Intercontinental Hotel, and the Sewing Room.
Am I able to share my Pocket Pass with friends?
- It’s a great way to bring friends and family to the events.
How far in advance should I redeem my vouchers?
- We recommend exchanging your vouchers ahead of time. This will secure your ticket early and also mean that you avoid queues at the box office on the night.
What if the show I want to see has sold out?
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee access with Pocket Pass vouchers. Single tickets are currently on sale as well, so get in early to use your Pocket Pass.
What if I lose my Pocket Pass?
- Pocket Pass vouchers are like cash, so please treat them accordingly. No replacements or refunds will be available for lost or stolen Pocket Pass vouchers.
What if I accidentally book the wrong performance?
- After you’ve exchanged your Pocket Pass, please check your performance tickets carefully. Once you have left the box office, we will be unable to exchange your tickets to another session. If you see a mistake, let the box office staff know immediately to remedy the issue.
I can’t use all of my Pocket Pass vouchers, can I get a partial refund?
- No, Pocket Passes are purchased in a batch, and we are unable to offer refunds for unused passes once the Festival is complete. So pass them onto your friends if you can’t use them yourself.
Will I be able to see something I like during the Corner Pocket Festival?
- With 37 different artists and ensembles performing during Corner Pocket, we think there’s a little bit of jazz for everyone. Check out something new or different.
Are Pocket Pass vouchers valid for children?
- All tickets are a standard price, so if you’re budding musician wants to check out a show or two you are more than welcome to bring them along.
Who are WAYJO and why are they putting on this Festival?
- WAYJO are celebrating their 35th anniversary in 2018, and want to showcase the best jazz Perth has to offer. We’re bringing together the best professional and emerging talent at affordable prices for audiences to check out as many exciting artists as possible. Make a night of it!